Here is the thing about equality
Everyone’s equal when they’re dead
You don’t have to know every cast member or every song.
You don’t have to know the year it opened or any subsequent revival.
You don’t have to know the composer, the director or the set designer.
And you don’t have to have seen the show live.
There is no criteria for liking a show. If you consider yourself a fan, then you are. Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
Spring Playbill giveaway, round #2
This playbill has been signed by several ensemble members (aka phenomenal dancers!!) in silver ink, and featured guest star Baby Face in black ink. Please note that Baby Face’s assistant smudged his signature just a little when she handed the Playbill back to me, because it was too cold for the ink to dry quickly that night (seriously, it was less than 20 degrees and there were like 30 mph winds).
Anyhow, the important stuff:
- likes and reblogs count, as many as you want
- you don’t have to be following me to win
- you DO have to have your ask box open
- feel free to enter even if you don’t live in the USA
- i’ll expect the winner to respond to my notification within 24 hours
- the giveaway ends EASTER SUNDAY (April 20) at 7pm PST
thanks, and good luck!